Monday, December 29, 2008

Apple Cider Vinegar And Hair Loss

casting machine and casting crane

Actually, I just wanted to make a few things in the molding machine so here

and devote myself then the gas cleaning, but it was then but a long aria, not to end.

I wanted to fit "just" the first new pillar of the right runway. adopted as the evil take its course. I had to realize that despite all the care the runway is not exactly parallel. At the end she spreads itself apart easily so it is my pillar just would not be vertical. And the casting crane above (built from a Walthers Heavy Duty Overhead Crane) fits just as well out, just because the runway is there aufspreizt! When I turned the runway into the correct position, the crane was just a little too wide. Now tell me the crane was anyway a while a thorn in the eye, was because the plastic parts of the crane bridge rather warped. Can you see below in the photo very well.


So, again model studies:



When I then remarked, that assembled the cab of the crane was the wrong way (the crane operator had its own crane in the back ?), Which was the death sentence for the crane.
saw the meantime, in this area like after a bomb attack:


Now I am building a new crane, the something is more heavy, and will simultaneously hold together the runway like a clamp.

Well, the drive of the casting machine and the vibrator I have made even further. In the next few days would then also have the right color to arrive, to finally eliminate the white.




0 comments:

Post a Comment